Mattkab's GV13

To help other builders, please list the boat you are building in the Thread Subject -- and to conserve space, please limit your posting to one thread per boat.

Please feel free to use the gallery to display multiple images of your progress.
gtcoupe
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Mattkab's GV13

Post by gtcoupe »

Fuzz wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:35 pm I went to your link and first thing I see is "will not ship to Alaska" I am really tired of this crap.
Heck Fuzz, if you really want one I'll get one and ship it up to you.
Completed: FL12 GV10
Next up: P19!
Doug

mattkab
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by mattkab »

Fuzz wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:35 pm I went to your link and first thing I see is "will not ship to Alaska" I am really tired of this crap.
That sucks. I got the same on Amazon too, which surprised me.

I assume UPS delivers? There's a UPS store down the street from my house, and I could forward one to you if you'd like... No idea what that cost would be, but PM me if you'd like and we can figure it out.
Matt.
Seattle, WA.

GV-13 Build thread & Questions
Previously completed V10 & Launch

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by Fuzz »

gtcoupe and mattkab thank both of you very much! That is a kind offer from both of you. I do not need one bad enough at this point to make a big deal out of it but if something changes I will keep you guys in mind. I was just having a bad day because I ran into the same shipping deal with another item I want yesterday. It just amazes me companies that use a PO box to contact them will not ship to a po box. Even worse in this day and age I have been told by major companies they do not ship to other countries, I guess Alaska is another country :doh: What is really amazing is BBC an ship to me all kinds of stuff and in many cases they ship cheaper than I can get it from the west coast.