How to create, manage sub albums, upload images and create posts using the phpBB embedded gallery

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: How to create, manage sub albums, upload images and create posts using the phpBB embedded gallery

Post by Jaysen »

Thanks Barry!

If you use the short bbCode

Code: Select all

[image]6709[/image]
the system will autoscale to the right resolution for the enduser AND make the image clickable. The URL you used in your post still works. I'm just a fan of the dynamic scaling :)

That bbCode snip show up like this...
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Fuzz
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: How to create, manage sub albums, upload images and create posts using the phpBB embedded gallery

Post by Fuzz »

Thanks Jaysen, even a Cloof could follow the instructions :wink:

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

Fuzz wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:31 pm Thanks Jaysen, even a Cloof could follow the instructions :wink:
Well... you did indicate who the audience was! :P
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.