Access slow

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Access slow

Post by fallguy1000 »

Is anyone else experiencing slow page loading?

Seems better now, but been a pita lately.

All the best..
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Access slow

Post by Jaysen »

Yes. We are “working” with the service provider to see what the heck is going on. After 5 weeks or so my inner angry customer is starting to show.

Hopefully we will get a permanent fix figured out soon.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

fallguy1000

Post by fallguy1000 »

Have you tried kicking all users off?

I am having a hard time getting and staying logged in. Part of it is I can't use the 'remember me' and my saved password, so I have a feeling I have had multiple log ins at the same time. Maybe there is a correlation between number of users/log ins n system perf?

Or maybe you know the issue and I am silly to speak.
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by Jaysen »

I have it down to a couple of “badly behaved spiders”. Once we know that none of these are part of the services Jeff is using for BBC I will block them with prejudice. Extreme prejudice.

As to you issues, clear your cookies for the site. Look at the bottom of the main index page. There should be a link. If you don’t see it let me know.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.