Sold *** Windward 24 Sailboat Free near New Orleans, Louisiana

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
jesseslone
New Poster
New Poster

Sold *** Windward 24 Sailboat Free near New Orleans, Louisiana

Post by jesseslone »

I have a Windward 24 Designed by Karl Stanbaugh and built by Mark Bayne free to a good home. It includes a small Nissan outboard and the trailer. Some repairs are necessary, including needing a new mizzen mast, however the boat is structurally sound. It was given to me as a gift and I am simply unable to care for it anymore.

It is located on the Northshore of Lake Pontchartrain and is currently on the trailer.

Description with pictures

Windward 24 Design

Last edited by jesseslone on Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Windward 24 Sailboat Free near New Orleans, Louisiana

Post by Jaysen »

I’m pretty sure I’m in. Titles for boat, trailer and motor? How are the trailer bearings?
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

fallguy1000
* Bateau Builder - Expert *
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Re: Windward 24 Sailboat Free near New Orleans, Louisiana

Post by fallguy1000 »

If Jaysen decides against it, please email or pm me. Thanks.

Dan
My boat build is here -------->

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=62495

jesseslone
New Poster
New Poster

Re: Sold *** Windward 24 Sailboat Free near New Orleans, Louisiana

Post by jesseslone »

Apologies gentlemen, I posted on craigslist as well and a hobby boat builder got to me just before the first post. Thank you for your interest, and if that falls through, I'll start working my way down the list.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Sold *** Windward 24 Sailboat Free near New Orleans, Louisiana

Post by Jaysen »

Congratulations!

If it does come available let me know. Mrs already approved the trip and taxes (happy wife and all).
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.