Hello, I'm Back

Ask questions before buying our plans or request a new design. Anybody can post here
nort
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Hello, I'm Back

Post by nort »

Hi all! I used to be pretty active on the forum and built a couple of canoes. However, life got in the way as it sometimes will and I stopped working on my projects. Well, I recently retired and I am starting them back. I have a canoe to finish and then I can start on the Sharpie 14 plans that I have had forever. Hopefully the supplies I bought so long a go are still good.

I'm sure I'll need advice and help to get started again, but this forum has always been a good place for that. Thanks in advance and good building.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Hello, I'm Back

Post by TomW1 »

Welcome back Nort it was always a pleasure to have you around back then, lot of changes in the last 6 years since your last post. The Forum has not changed, still lots of good people. Miss those Round the World races you always kept us involved with. :lol: Hope all is well with you and your family.

Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

nort
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: Hello, I'm Back

Post by nort »

Hello Tom, good to see you're still at it. I'm still using that box of sandpaper you gave me so long ago.