BBC Community site update -- 10pET October 2, 2021

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

BBC Community site update -- 10pET October 2, 2021

Post by Jaysen »

We will be updating the BBC Community sites (forum and coppermine photo gallery) starting at approximately 10pET on Saturday, October 2. We expect the process to take 2-3hr. The sites will be unavailable for brief periods throughout the process.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: BBC Community site update -- 10pET October 2, 2021

Post by TomW1 »

Jaysen wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:25 am We will be updating the BBC Community sites (forum and coppermine photo gallery) starting at approximately 10pET on Saturday, October 2. We expect the process to take 2-3hr. The sites will be unavailable for brief periods throughout the process.
Oh no, not another one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: BBC Community site update -- 10pET October 2, 2021

Post by Jaysen »

After several hours of "not winning" I managed to get the gallery updated this morning. I have not completed the forum upgrade. I will take another shot at it tonight. I will start a new thread for that.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.