COMPLETE -- BBC Community Forum update -- 10pET October 3, 2021

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

COMPLETE -- BBC Community Forum update -- 10pET October 3, 2021

Post by Jaysen »

We will be updating the BBC Community forum site (phpBB) starting at approximately 10pET on Sunday, October 3. We expect the process to take 2-3hr. The sites will be unavailable for brief periods throughout the process. I will update this thread as the event progresses.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: BBC Community Forum update -- 10pET October 3, 2021

Post by Jaysen »

Activity is complete.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

OrangeQuest
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Re: COMPLETE -- BBC Community Forum update -- 10pET October 3, 2021

Post by OrangeQuest »

Thank you for the hard work. Your efforts, I am sure will go a long way on making the forum better in ways most of us will never know.
"that it isn't just an ordinary sort of boat. Sometimes it's a Boat, and sometimes it's more of an Accident. It all depends." "Depends on what?" "On whether I'm on the top of it or underneath it."
A. A. Milne

Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: COMPLETE -- BBC Community Forum update -- 10pET October 3, 2021

Post by Jeff »

Jaysen, Thank you very much for your support!! Jeff