restore pictures to my old thread?

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
willg
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

restore pictures to my old thread?

Post by willg »

Greetings, all. It has been a long while since I've posted on the forum, but I still drop by every few weeks to see what's going on. Tonight I tried to see some old pics from my PH18 "Yepper" thread and the pictures are not visible. Instead, there is a square mountain graphic with "Image" next to it. My thread is on p. 9 of the Builders' Powers Boats sections. Is there a way I can restore the pictures to my thread, or could it be a settings issue on my end? My gallery is still intact.

Btw, the PH18 is as solid and seaworthy as ever. Love it!

Thanks, Will

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: restore pictures to my old thread?

Post by Jaysen »

In posts with missing images, edit the post and remove the “normal_” from the front of the image name. Make sure you get the whole word and the _ character.
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.

willg
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: restore pictures to my old thread?

Post by willg »

Jaysen, thank you, that worked perfectly.

Will