OB 15 Project - ForSale

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
The Chironex
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: OB 15 Project - ForSale

Post by The Chironex »

Bump ^ $1500 obo

seaslug
* Bateau Builder - Expert *

Post by seaslug »

Would you be interested in having the boat finished for you? I don't know if that's even an option, just throwing it out there. Jeff and Reid can vouch for the quality of my work, having built and documented 4 of Jacque's designs, and currently finishing up my second Conchfish 16 by Chris Morejon. I'm in Bunnell, so not far from you. If you have any interest, call me and we can talk. If not, I may be interested in purchasing the boat as is, although I know how difficult it can be to sell a home build Irregardless of build quality. I'm Mike, Seaslug to my fellow boat junkies. My number, 386-864-0720

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

If you ever see one of Mike's builds you will see that he is understating the quality of his work. There is a reason BBC has one of his builds to take to boat shows.

seaslug

Post by seaslug »

Dave, thanks for the kind words. Hope all is well with you up in the frozen north country. I haven't been active on the forum for quite a while, although still following along daily, due to having to rebuild an old shack into a beautiful home which consumed a year of my time. Still managed to build a few boats, just haven't posted. There will be updates eventually. Take care, and hope you enjoy an early summer.

The Chironex
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by The Chironex »

Bump $1200