Narfi's 750

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
DAVE LUDICK
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Narfi's 750

Post by DAVE LUDICK »

I couldn't help myself, I have to ask how Narfi is getting on with his aircraft project?

narfi
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: Narfi's 750

Post by narfi »

Hey hey :)
Been a crazy year for us here, and our free time has been spent on other projects and dreams. Went to some boat shows, spent a couple of weeks on a cruise ship, changes at work, etc.... we built an ice boat for these winters 'quick' project and as you know quick projects end up taking a lot more time (and thought process) than planned :P

viewtopic.php?t=65947

We still plan to finish the 750 project, but they still haven't released full plans for it yet which is a little frustrating. I enjoy working bit by bit as they give me info, so as time allows we will keep that route, Landon is 12, (he can't solo till 16 and license at 17) so we aren't in a huge rush 'yet', and enjoying the journey :)

Hope all is well with you and appreciate you thinking of us :)

DAVE LUDICK
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by DAVE LUDICK »

Interesting life you live, and I notice you are 'living it'. Lando is building up a wealth of knowledge, experience and memories, he is one lucky boy.
Here at the southern tip of Africa, all is as well as can be expected. We are in the midst of a devastating drought, we have 15% total capacity of water in our dams.
That coupled with a corrupt and greedy ruling party, makes life challenging. But there are people with much bigger problems than ours. Think Ukraine.
I watch a lot of TV, about life in Alaska. Very interesting, but I don't think I could handle the weather, although I would love to fish some of those rivers. Take care and be safe.

narfi
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Post by narfi »

Well if you ever plan a trip to Alaska, let me know, we can help you experience it to its fullest :)

DAVE LUDICK
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by DAVE LUDICK »

Thank you, that is a generous offer.
My sell by date can't be far off, so I just dream about trips like that. Besides our currency is the laughing stock of the world, something like R15 to the dollar. No wonder our young people and sportsmen are leaving for the northern hemisphere.
Take care and stay safe.