New problem popped up

Please use this forum to tell us about problems you are having with the forum software, or the new site. This lets us keep the boat building discussions free from clutter.

Your comments and tips are appreciated.
TomW1
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

New problem popped up

Post by TomW1 »

Jaysen I hate to bring this to your attention but I have a minor little bug that has popped up. When I hit Submit on answering a post I get a page saying Hmmm....that page is not available Then in a couple of seconds it sends the page on as normal. Then when I hit back space to get back to the main page it does it again. Once I get to the main page every thing is fine. It is just when writing or answering a post and then returning to the main page.

Duh, I don't know, just happened a week or so ago. I on vacation watching the Mississippi flow under the cabin, so since it is not affecting anything have not bothered to let you know about it till now. I did just get a new update from Edge, don't know if that had anything to do with it or not it was about the same time. I can live with it for now. It does not affect anything else on my laptop.

Regards, Tom
Restored Mirror Dinghy, Bought OD18 built by CL, Westlawn School of Yacht Design courses. LT US Navy 1970-1978

Jaysen
* Bateau Builder *
* Bateau Builder *

Re: New problem popped up

Post by Jaysen »

No changes on the BBC side. I suspect the issue is with the updates on your end. Try a reboot of the PC and network hardware. I’ve had to do that for problems with the work system (only
windows machine in my home).
My already completed 'Lil Bit'. A Martens Goosen V12 set up to sail me to the fishing holes.
Currently working on making a Helms 24 our coastal cruiser.
“Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens” wrote:Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.
Jaysen wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm I tried to say something but God thought I was wrong and filled my mouth with saltwater. I kept my pie hole shut after that.