Goodbye (for now).

Share tips, suggest or request changes, anything that does not fit in the other categories.
st
Active Poster
Active Poster

Goodbye (for now).

Post by st »

Fellow builders,

I am moving to another project and will not be reviewing the board as often, but I will keep a look out for new plans. I have a soft spot for a displacement cruiser and this will likely bring me back after the new project is finished.

Thanks to JM and all who have helped me along the way, special mention to Grant, Al, Dave and Lon. Anyone can keep in touch and I’ll update this post with a web link to the new project.

Keep on building.

Scott

Grant
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Grant »

Scott,

Do you mean to tell me that surfing the boat-building pages would not be time well spent in the office? Seriously, good luck on your new project, and I will definitely stay in touch.

God Bless,

Grant
Grant
FL14

MadRus
Very Active Poster
Very Active Poster

Post by MadRus »

Scott,

Best of luck on the new project, I'll definately be watching your progress.

-Dave

Dane_Ger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dane_Ger »

Best wishes on the new project!
Building the FL14

ausie
Active Poster
Active Poster

goodbye

Post by ausie »

Scott old mate,

More babies = bigger house eh!?....lively young bugger.

Displacement cruiser?...how about semi-displacement cruiser?...might have a few nice suggestions when you are back into boating.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm currently hunting around to buy a 25' - 30' semi-displacement wooden cruiser....or maybe a converted full displacement ex-trawler.Keep it to yourself now!

Al Burke.

ross61
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ross61 »

Good Luck Scott,

I enjoyed watching you finish your boat. Best of luck to you and yours in the future.

Keep us updated on the new project - whatever it is.

Ross

st
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by st »

Thanks, Gents.

The new project is 1924 Dodge tourer. I'll have a web link I can email to you all soon.

Al, No to both of those suggestions. No 1: physically not possible, No 2: no need for another house, buldinga 3rd garage or at least an extension is being thought about, or even a hammock to catch some Z's. The trouble and strife does not agree with any suggestions.

Actually the semi displacement is really what I'd be interested in as long as is trailerable.

Sorry for being away for so long, some things in life got idifficult and made it hard to keep in touch.

Scott